I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the early stages of planning an event in Abu Dhabi and am on the lookout for reputable event companies in abu dhabi. This forum has been a great source of information for me in the past, so I thought I'd turn to the community for some recommendations.

Personal Experiences:

Have any of you worked with event companies in Abu Dhabi? I'd love to hear about your experiences – the good, the great, and even the not-so-great. Any insights into the process and outcomes would be highly valuable.
Types of Events:

Are there event companies in Abu Dhabi that specialize in certain types of events? Whether it's weddings, corporate gatherings, or large-scale conferences, I'm curious to know if there are companies with specific expertise in certain areas.
Services Offered:

What services do these event companies typically offer? I'm interested in finding a company that can handle everything from venue selection and decor to logistics and coordination. Any details on the range of services provided would be fantastic.
Budget Considerations:

While quality is crucial, budget considerations are also on my mind. If anyone has insights into the pricing structures of event companies in Abu Dhabi or tips on negotiating contracts, I'd love to hear about it.
Recommendations:

If you've had a positive experience with a particular event company in Abu Dhabi or have heard good things about one, please share the name and any details you think would be helpful.